Friday, January 25, 2008

Federer v Djokovic - live

Here's a blow by blow account of the Djokivic Federer match.

Thank you to Paolo Bandini (Guardian Unlimited).

Long live the king!

Hope you enjoy this music.

Oh dear.

Djokovic beat Federer 7-5, 6-3, 7-6 (7-5)

Ah the stoic Swiss. To have that sense of perspective and grounded philosophy... "I think he made the more important points today, it was a bit unfortunate for me," Federer admitted. "It depends a lot on form, you can't always play your best. There is no doubt I have played better before. I've created a monster that I need to win every tournament. Still, the semi-finals isn't bad."

Here's a handy story about the match

For more randomness in the form of thoughts, stories, music and videos, visit duncanalex.com or imaginaryband.com

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home